facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 60 of 108
#591by:    

the rankings dont matter, give it up. you're making yourself look ridic. No one would care how xo is ranked except xo.

By: ooohhh xo
#592by:    

haha don't worry, xo, the rankings on here don't matter.

By: re:true
#593by:    

who is doing spring rush?

By: blb
#594by:    

the general consensus is:

ddd
aphi
theta
axo
xo

By: re:blb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#595by:    

a phi is not spring rushing this year

By: Aphi
#596by:    

who made the final show this year? what are the pairings?

By: HUMOROLOGY
#597by:    

axo-aepi
dg-sigep
gamma phi-diji
kappa-agr/dtd/lodge
pi phi-du
theta-theta chi/tke

By: humo
#598by:    

I went to my cousin's wedding this weekend, and talked to a girl who happened to be Greek (Gamma Phi) at Madison in the early 2000's. I asked her what the reps of each house were, and they really haven't changed that much...I thought it was interesting. Here's what she generally said:
-GPhi, KKG, DG, AXO were the top houses, and it depended on who you asked as to which one was #1.
-APhi & ChiO were basically the same.
-Pi Phi was just sorta in the middle.
-Theta & DDD were the least popular houses, but Theta had some cute girls.
-AEPhi & SDT were basically the same, and didn't really compete with the rest of the sororities. They had a niche market, so to speak.

As for frats, she said that DU, Kappa Sig, Sammy, SAE, Sigma Chi and SigEp were the best houses.

By: So...
#599by:    

What's with Gphi and DG getting a series of all 1's ranks, and Kappa getting a series of all 5's? Would Kappa seriously be that obvious, or is it Theta starting a new ear on here? Thoughts?

By: So....
#600by:    

hi. i went to this website to see what greek life is like this semester and i see nothing has changed...i dropped my sorority (i wont say which one). but why the hell do you guys spend your time on this website? it's so nerdy and the only people that go on it are in the greek system. uw isnt even known for its greek system. if you asked any other person at a house party which house they like best, they wouldnt even be able to make up a house name. as soon as i get off this website, i dont really ever want to come back. but seriously. you all need to stop worrying about things that wont matter to you when youre 50 years old.

By: reality check

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.