facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 108
#51by:    

I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do than repeat your preachy post 13 times (even though one of those was unintentional).

By: re:UW

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#52by:    

oops. I see you only felt the need to repeat it to the top 5 sororities (along with mediocre rankings), even though it's the middle-ranked ones that have been "catty"

By: re:UW
#53by:    

that "cattiness" posts by uw HAVE to be from a theta... they are basically the only sorority who didn't get that post

By: wow theta
#54by:    

You're just hating cause theta has been doing so well the past few years an you're form a house that used to be "top notch" but fell from Grace.

By: re: wow thetayou're
#55by:    

maybe they just forgot about theta... LOL... it happens a lot cause they don't really have a stereotype or just are too under the radar

By: re: wow thetayou're
#56by:    

they forgot to post the cattiness comment on SDT too LOL but they have almost no comments

By: SDT?
#57by:    

and AEPhi... I think we got some small townie sconnies posting on here...

By: AEPhi
#58by:    

1. gphi, kappa, dg
2. achio, piphi, aephi
3. aphi, chio, sdt
4. theta, tridelt

By: semester's over
#59by:    

1. Kappa
2. Gamma Phi
3. Pi Phi
4. A Chi O
5. DG
6. Alpha Phi
7. Theta
8. Chi O
9. Tri-Delt
10. SDT
11. AEPhi

By: Bucky
#60by:    

HA! The most off rankings EVER!

By: re: Bucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.