facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 59 of 108
#581by:    

how are pi phis wanna be's? they aren't freaking out over their ranks unlike theta.

By: re: DG
#582by:    

does theta actually thing they're a top tier house?

By: confused
#583by:    

pretending to be in another house to bash your own then give a high ranking doesn't make sense. it balances out at 3s which gets you nowhere... i highly doubt a house is bashing themself

By: re:theta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#584by:    

I'm sure one girl (or maybe a few)...I'm assuming some of the younger ones...were making these comments trying to get people to believe them. Then the older girls come on, and being more intelligent, try and they they are getting framed. Stop girls, not all press is good press. Just sayin...

By: re:re:theta
#585by:    

how did theta get brought back into this again? are we ever gonna stop bashing them? Just let it go people.

By: how??
#586by:    

Theta brought themselves back into this. No one is bashing them.

By: re:how?
#587by:    

does not start this stuff..it is pi phi over and over and over..some pi phi cannot help herself and she NEEDS HELP

By: theta
#588by:    

i'm in a top ranked house and have to say honestly that there is NO way that XO should be lower than kat, ddd, aphi. they're not top tier but they are upper middle for sure.

By: true
#589by:    

well now that we know you're in a "top" house your opinion matters more than everyone elses

By: re:true
#590by:    

haha sooo true

By: re:re:true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.