facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 57 of 108
#561by:    

Pretty much agreed. Except, I think XO is definitely above DDD and SDT is sorta hard to rank. Don't think that I would put them last, but I don't know where I'd put them.

By: re:real rankings
#562by:    

I feel the same about AEPhi. I think they are ranked too high. SDT I would still put last, because they don't have a house (people say it works for them but thats the breaking point for a lot of girls who choose AEPhi and XO). I would also say DDD and XO are just about even, XO is above DDD, but not by a ton.

That said, all the houses at UW are good. There are girls who don't get bids every year. Lets stop bashing, focus on finals, and just be confident in our houses :)

By: below
#563by:    

Agreed! :)

By: re: below
#564by:    

the funniest thing is, that, by writing a preachy diatribe on an anonymous website, you come off as the most insecure of all.

By: re:sorority truths
#565by:    

This site is so mean. The things said about every house on here are just astounding. This is the worst depiction of UW-Madison ever. I'm ashamed to be greek after seeing this. Grow up girls, grow up.

By: Horrible
#566by:    

totally agree. i mean honestly for all of the hateful things written on this site, do the people writing them actually know the girls in other houses? it's easy to make things up, but i bet if each house got to know each other they would get along. this drama is so immature

By: Re:Horrible
#567by:    

Real rankings:

1) Gamma Phi Beta
2) Kappa Kappa Gamma
3) Delta Gamma
4) Alpha Chi Omega
5) Pi Beta Phi
6) Alpha Epsilon Phi
7) Chi Omega
8) Delta Delta Delta
9) Alpha Phi
10) Kappa Alpha Theta
11) Sigma Delta Tau

The end.

By: rankings
#568by:    

No. Just no. Pi phi and axo are in NO WAY above dg, and there is no way alpha phi is above anyone at all

By: re:standings
#569by:    

GPhi
Kappa
DG
Axo
PiPhi
XO
ddd
theta
aphi
sdt/aephi

By: actually
#570by:    

Gphi
Kappa
DG
AXO
PiPhi
AEPhi
XO
APhi
Theta
DDD
SDT

By: re:actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.