by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 55 of 108
#541by:    

switch SDT and Theta, and it's right on

By: re:the rankings
#542by:    

agreed. I know that tridelt has improved, but they are middle tier yet. give it a year or two. #9 is a good spot for them.

By: re:the rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#543by:    

Pretty much agree. tridelt is NOT middle tier yet. Bottom/middle maybe, but not middle. However, I would put them above aphi because they had a better rush than them.

By: re:re:the rankings
#544by:    

oh, come on. stay off of this site if you're so concerned.

By: re: bullying
#545by:    

that's a legit point. there's been so much of it on the news that it should make people rethink before they type. and to the person below, maybe you should stay off this site if it doesn't concern you.

By: re:re: bullying
#546by:    

immature?

By: re:below
#547by:    

This site IS the definition of immaturity! I agree with the people arguing that those who are taking it seriously should get a life. Cyber-bullying is a terrible issue, but this site is NOT cyber-bullying. By saying that it is, you're taking trivializing a serious issue. Come on, if you want to frequent this site, develop some thicker skin. No one's feeling sorry for you because your house got a bad rank/review.

By: re:below
#548by:    

1) Gamma Phi/Kappa
2) DG/AXO
3) Pi Phi/AEPhi
4) XO/APhi
5) SDT/Theta/Tridelt

By: real rankings!
#549by:    

1) GPhi
2) Kappa
3) DG
4)AXO
5) Pi Phi
6) AEPhi
7) XO
8) Tridelt
9) APhi
10) Theta
11) SDT

I personally don't think AEPhi should be up that high, but that's the general consensus mostly. Also, Aphi's pc wasn't that great, which is why I have them a little lower.

By: re:real rankings!
#550by:    

Alpha phi and XO are not equal by any means. XO is definitely higher than APhi.

By: re:real rankings!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.