facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 50 of 108
#491  by: re: oh lord   

but hey according to theta every house besides theirs deserves 2's and 1's. theta only deserves 4's and 5's... grow up theta

By: re: oh lord
#492  by: theta   

and you are attacking theta, why? and claiming theta is slamming others when you have no way of knowing that. Does this kind of hate make you feel better about your own house?

By: theta
#493  by: could it be?   

that theta cut someone who is sooooooooooo insulted that they have started a campaign of retaliation and hate?Hatred toward theta is all over this board. Feel sorry for the group that ended up with this crazy person.

By: could it be?
#494  by: Re:below   

There's so much I can say about this. #1. Theta is a lower tier house, not a house people are super upset about if they are cut. #2. NO ONE is sad enough to "frame" theta and do so 24/7. Honestly, no UW-Madison student has that kind of time...we all know that. Clearly you are a theta, stop bashing and give up this whole game, we are ALL sick of it.

By: Re:below
#495  by: to below   

clearly you are wrong, and maybe you are the one doing all the hating. I do agree that someone is a little off to spend so much time hating theta and I do wonder why. I can also tell you that theta has NOT been slamming others or stirring things up. Rush is long over, so why would anyone do this stuff unless they were very mad at the thetas?

By: to below
#496  by: @ seriously   

could anyone guess there would be one girl whose life revolved around knockng the theta house on this board for weeks on end? making up so much stuff about them and them blaming them for drama. What a sad person.

By: @ seriously
#497  by: re: Seriously   

Regardless of who it was or what happened (and I highly doubt it was just one person, but that's all I'm going to say on it) we should all just forget about it and move on.

Self ranking is getting old, bashing is obviously not a good thing, and all this theta crap is ridiculous. We can use this website for good if we're actually honest with ourselves and other houses.

By: re: Seriously
#498  by: Wow   

Theta your actions are truly getting ridiculous. I highly doubt that any girl, thats not in Theta, would spend their time bashing all of the other houses, including her own to bring down them down. It just does not add up. This website is suppose to be an outlet to help girls find their way in the greek system, it's not meant for immature bashing.

By: Wow
#499  by: @@wow   

how increibly ironic the you say"immature bashing"this is all you have been doing!!!

By: @@wow
#500  by: thetas...   

Stop, everyone knows it was you. Whoever responds to ANYTHING you all jump on them saying it was them. No one person would do this. You ladies are obviously incredibly bored and the worst example of the greek system.

By: thetas...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.