facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 108
#41by:    

mostly agree with below. Might move dg with achio and pi phi, and move up aephi after achio

By: real order 2
#42by:    

a chi o and pi phi are high second tier. aephi is too off the radar to be high on the tier.

By: order
#43by:    

after looking at other school's rankings that aren't that accurate, Wisco's rankings are pretty much right on

By: wow
#44by:    

ok seriously people who pay attnetion to the side rankings are idiots because it has nothing to do with how they are relative to eachother it's just who comes on and gives them all 5's. and pretty much every description on the past few pages has been the biggest joke ever like it's so obvious what sorority some of these people are in. ps everyone knows theta sucks i mean maybe they are good and have some cool girls but they are wayyy way down on the pecking order so don't go dissing on chi o and a phi you guys. and ae phi being super selective? maybe this is true but from what i've heard... no not this year atleast.

By: ok
#45by:    

If you abhor this website so much, why do you spend time and energy preaching and posting? Just stay off of it---it may not be pc or polite, but its a form of entertainment for those who use it.

By: re:wisco
#46by:    

Top tier
Gpb/kkg/dg
Second tier
Axo/pbp
Third tier
Aephi/chio
Fourth tier
Aphi/theta
Fifth tier
Delta/sdt

By: check it
#47by:    

1. GPB/DG/AXO
2. pbp/Kappa/Theta/AEPhi/APhi
3. XO/DDD/SDT

By: re: Re: what a...
#48by:    

1st: gpb, kappa, dg
2nd: axo, pbp, xo, aphi
3rd: aephi, sdt
4th: theta, ddd

Btw, I don't like them, but there's no way that Kappa is second tier. Also, I don't mind AXO, but no way are they first tier. The post below was obvs written by an AXO.

By: what?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#49by:    

the cattiness on here is disgusting. we're supposed to be women, who support each other. really? this is absolutely vile, i'm sorry you have nothing better to do than be catty on a stupid website. maybe you should go study or something.. honestly this is pathetic, and i think we should be ashamed of ourselves. Wonder why the Greek System has such a bad rep? You're the reason.

By: uw
#50by:    

hahaha the thetas are going nuts everywhere like here and college acb. it's always like the middle/lower tier sororities that like fight. like gamma phi/kappa everyone knows they're top tier. everyone knows tridelt is last. but it's like axo who want to prove theyre top tier or theta who wants to prove theyre middle tier. no one really cares so stop embarrassing yourselves.

By: badger

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.