facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 49 of 108
#481by:    

seriously this reflects so badly on your house. i don't see your motivation behind it. everyone in the greek systems knows you are in the bottom tier. instead of trying to self-rank and bash your way to the top why don't you focus on your house, and the improvements that actually deserve recognition. as of right now you're only being recognized as rude, classless girls.

By: re:thetas
#482by:    

That theta is the #1 house at Madison?? I didn't either.. pretty sure no one thinks that way except for Thetas. Why don't you girls give honest ranks instead of bashing the houses that should be above you.

By: Did you know..?
#483by:    

is being very dramatic, Theta appeals to certain types but now everyone and the thetas know that. They are happy with their house the way it is and whoever keeps coming on here ripping on Theta seriosly needs to get back on their meds and get real problems.

By: RE: did you know
#484by:    

Thetas are completely delusional. You are clearly spending so much time on this website to boost yourselves up in the rankings. Theta appeals to girls who are rude, and classless, because a house full of nice, classy girls would not waste their time trying to bring others down. So Theta, here's a challenge.. show some class.

By: re:re:did you know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#485by:    

Seriously you girls are now the joke of the greek system- congrats! How many girls do you have camped out on this site ready to bash and self-rank? Don't they have midterms to be studying for?? I think its time for the other houses to put them back where they belong, and everyone knows that is the bottom. Thetas really could have been seen as improving, but this stunt definitely hurt any chances of that.

By: THETA
#486by:    

This is just my opinion, but hopefully others might agree..

1. Gphi
2. Kkg
3. Dg
4. & 5. Pi phi & Axo (tied in my mind)
6. Aephi
7. Chi o
8. Aphi
9. Tri delt
10. Sdt
11. Theta

I put Theta last based on their recent lack of respect for the greek system, other houses, and for other girls. Pi phi & Axo are tied because in my mind they are very similar and most people would agree. I think time and future pledge classes will determine which house falls where.

By: Greek Rank
#487by:    

IMO...

1. G phi B
2. Kappa
3. DG
4 &5. AXO and pi phi
6 &7. AEPhi/Aphi
8&9. Chi o/DDD
10. Theta
11. SDT

Chi o and ae phi are really hard to place because they are more/less desirable depending on the demographic.

other opinions? this ranking has a lot of grouping.

By: my greek idea
#488by:    

I agree. I think you can't really distinguish between Pi Phi and AXO because their at the same level for the most part. AEPhi always seems to be ranked to highly in my opinion, but for a certain demographic they have a lot of appeal. I personally think XO is less harder to place than AEPhi, but that AEPhi and XO can both go either above or below ddd and Aphi depending on who's ranking.

By: Re:below
#489by:    

I hope that theta will stop with their bashing, and other houses will continue to try and be civil. All of the houses are great, it just depends on what you're looking for. I agree with all the rankings below. Pi Phi and Axo are at the same level, and I think AEPhi is a little hard to place. I think theta fell a few ranks in more than a few people's minds

By: re: Greek Rank
#490by:    

it's started again after an almost 2 day break...bashing (but with 2's this time) and self-ranking. Guess theta's trying to make it less obvious. Too bad the sentence structure, grammar and pattern of posting is the same.

By: oh lord

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.