facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 48 of 108
#471by:    

Totally disagree. Rankings can change, but don't seem to easily change at Wisconsin. Maybe a little, but I can think of a zillion examples why a house SHOULD have moved up or down in the public perception, but for whatever reason (history? repuation?) didn't. Perfect (recent) examples include Tridelt (have improved, but are still considered bottom tier) and DG (have had a series of bad pledge classes---until this year---and never fell from top tier). And, btw, I have a lot of friends that go to Indiana (girls and guys), and Alpha Phi is NOT top there. Good house, but I've never heard of them being mentioned as "top tier".

By: re:rankings.
#472by:    

Who cares what Alpha Phi is like at Indiana? Seriouslyyyyy. We don't go to school there, and our greek system is nothing like theirs'. That said, I agree with below...REAL Rankings (unfortunately) don't seem to change at Wisconsin. Atleast not recently.

By: re:re:rankings.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#473by:    

agree. different schools have different styles of greek life. all tiers do change over time, but sometimes some houses remain lower or higher in the system based on their reputation. a lot of it depends on the types of girls they rush

By: re:rankings
#474by:    

this is just My opinion, but as of this year, I believe the houses are ranked this way
1. gphi
2. kkg
3. dg
4. pi phi
5. axo
6. aephi
7. a phi
8. chi o
9. kat
10. tri delt
11. sdt

the ones that are really pretty close are kkg, dg, and then pi phi and axo. all good houses. just wish theta would knock it off with the bashing

By: rank
#475by:    

pretty much agreed. would switch pi phi and axo and alpha phi and chio, though.

By: re:rank
#476by:    

pretty accurate. i think there might be some switching in the ranks this year due to the pledge classes. i would put kat below tri delt though

By: re:re:rank
#477by:    

Pretty much got it. Definitely switch axo with pi phi though, and maybe put tridelt above theta. I think aephi is on there a little high, but that's pretty much it.

By: re:re:re:rank
#478by:    

I actually think axo and pi phi are pretty close, if not tied. Pi phi had a really good pledge class this year. I think the next couple of classes/years will determine which house is "better" As of right now I don't think one is really above the other

By: re:re:re:rank
#479by:    

each house shows it in a different way and that is way to thought provoking lol

By: re:question
#480by:    

really the bashing is getting very old. if you haven't noticed, all the houses have identified where the bashing is coming from and they are all sick of you. if you have any respect for your house, and the future of your house you will grow up.

By: thetas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.