facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 47 of 108
#461by:    

its not pi phi, and pretty much everyone knows that. a lot of my friends are in this house and they are happy being with their house and focusing on what they can do to make it better. they dont care to bash other houses because a lot of their friends are in them. stop blaming them

By: re: truth
#462by:    

theta needs to stop blaming "pp" for this, and every other house for their bad ranking- they're comments are pretty obvious. every house has self-ranked so it'd be hypocritical to be mad for that, but the bashing part is not a habit of the other houses.

By: thetas
#463by:    

It's seriously so weird that they are self-ranking and bashing 24/7. I just don't get it. It's making everyone mad. I think it's funny how when they started to get called-out for it, they started trying to make it look like pi phi, axo, xo or gamma phi did it. Ridiculous. Now they've started trying to make it look like the top houses are attacking each other. It's just bizarre.

By: re:thetas
#464by:    

People on here need to realize rankings change depending on a pc and the sororities behavior as a whole. Some houses move down in rankings and others move up. Just because one house has traditionally been above another doesn't mean that applies to the current state of things on campus. Houses move up by doing this to improve. They move down through bad behavior, even if its only a few girls who are acting badly, it still effects the whole sorority's rep as a whole.

By: rankings
#465by:    

i would have to say that, based on this year's pledge classes, the rankings (not the ones to the left) are basically the same as last year. everyone did pretty well. and, really, the only reason people move up or down on this website is through manipulation. the obvious case in point currently is Theta. "the current state of things on campus" is the status quo. these internet rankings don't change that. it takes several years of pledge classes to change a sorority reputation. we had alumni at our house this past weekend during homecoming, and they basically all said the current tier system of sororities is the way it's been since they were in college (10 years ago)

By: re:rankings
#466by:    

I would have to say that's true. Things seem slow to change at Wisconsin. And, I also agree that all the houses did really well this year in rush! Even if the tiers/rankings haven't changed, I think the whole system is stronger as a result.

By: re:re:rankings
#467by:    

agreed. i dont understand what their motive is. they really are trying to pin houses against one another to make themselves look innocent. its okay if they did it, but just stop. they have completely messed with everyones rankings. gphis, kappas, pi phis, axos, etc.

By: re:re:thetas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#468by:    

Besides Theta, has anyone else noticed that DG and DDD's ranks have stayed pretty consistent and/or slowly gotten better during all of this? Maybe Theta's just succeeded in making me paranoid and thinking other houses are in on this, but it almost seems that way.

By: re:re:re:thetas
#469by:    

Thetas are trying to stir up chaos in the whole greek system- pinning houses against one another. Leaving comments that would make you believe that a certain house is attacking another; perfect example being axo & pi phi. Thetas please stop with the high school drama.

By: re:re:re:re: thetas
#470by:    

I agree. Rankings do seem to change at Wisconsin, but also at other places too. Consider IU. Alpha Phi is the top house there but they don't have much of a history at IU. Rankings do change. Certain houses may claim that they are number one, and that the previous pledge classes in that house were number one, etc. but a lot of that is based on false ideals and legacies. The fact that rankings change is a good thing though, it allows houses to improve and that improvement to mean something.

By: Rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.