facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 46 of 108
#451by:    

we all know its you pi-phi? who are you trying to kid?

By: truth
#452by:    

clearly written by a theta

By: re: truth
#453by:    

Love how you are posing as freshman, guys, bucky, other houses, so immature. You are a bottom of the barrel.

By: KAT
#454by:    

there is a lot of drama on this site. I think we should stop because it makes the whole Greek system look bad...I just want to say CONGRATS TO ALL THE HOUSES FOR GETTING GREAT NEW GIRLS!!!!!!

By: DRAMA
#455by:    

with the finger pointing!

By: STOP
#456by:    

which houses are doing spring rush?

By: question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#457by:    

I think it's too early to tell. Most houses haven't even initiated their newest pledge class yet. The only house that didn't make quota was SDT, but they hardly ever do spring rush. I've heard rumors of some pledges dropping theta and tridelt, but not sure if it's true or if any other houses have had anyone drop.

By: re:question
#458by:    

thetas stop with this immature bashing. its really starting to effect the greek system as a whole. if you are so determined to have a better house, then work on it, dont try to do it by bringing down others because it ultimately reflects back on to you

By: kites are drama
#459by:    

everyone needs to be ranking the houses honestly. instead of trying to bash others for their own improvement on this site. everyone has their own opinion, but a lot of it is b.s. thetas really need to stop.

By: thetas
#460by:    

your comments on axos, gphis, pi phis, and pretty much everyone else is ridiculous!! knock it off! c'mon girls show some class!

By: re: thetas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.