facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 44 of 108
#431by:    

seriously a few individuals from a house are taking over this site and making the greek system look awful. please lay off axo as I know these ladies are not the type to obsessively concern themselves with how their house compares to others, they are more concerned about building bonds within their own house. there is no house thats better than another at this school. EVERY house offers something unique for everyone. it is all about what you're looking for but every house is loaded with beautiful smart girls, as well as some less attractive and less classy girls. it's found EVERYWHERE and all of the houses know this so this should be ended right now. it's making certain houses look really bad for their over zealous concern for the rankings on this website, which no one cares about. How about some honest ratings for future rushees so they aren't immediately turned away from greek like by the absurd things on this site. we are a COMMUNITY. act like it.

By: re:re:re:re: AXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#432by:    

still going strong with their unclassy comments! good job girls!

By: AXO
#433by:    

Um, I'm not an AXO and I ranked them all 5's...

By: re:lol
#434by:    

Um, anyone notice that Theta has been steadily creeping up and has A LOT of (undeserved) all 5's, while all the houses above them have been getting bombarded with all 1's?

By: Wrong Houses
#435by:    

1.Gamma Phi
2. Kappa
3. DG
4. AXO
5. Pi Phi
6. AEPhi
7. XO
8. APhi
9. SDT
10. Theta
11. TriDelt

By: real rank
#436by:    

The number 4 and 5 are debatable. It all depends on who you talk with. They are neck and neck, and the pledge classes are what will break the tie from now on.

By: re: real rank
#437by:    

switch pi phi and aephi, and then theta and tridelt...and it's about right

By: re: real rankings.
#438by:    

funny because no one likes aephi

#439by:    

I don't agree...aephi appeals to a large contingent of rushees. for some, they are the only house that is acceptable. they might not be overall a "top tier" house, but their niche popularity definitely boosts them in the rankings. I'd say #5 or #6 (so, the middle) is about right.

#440by:    

what? everyone completely disliked aephi in rush, minus a few people. even the frats don't find them to be a nice house. the girls said it was because they are "coasties" but thats not true. i am a "coastie" myself, and no one acts like that. they should be ranked 6th.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.