facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 43 of 108
#421by:    

Pi Phi brought it on themselves. They can't start the rumors that they did, and not think that they wouldn't be traced back to them. I'm REALLY disappointed in them. I used to think of them as the "nice" girls.

By: re:scapegoat
#422by:    

Curious to hear.. what rumor did they start? I haven't heard anything besides that every house seems to be blaming one another and being caddy. Every house has nice girls

By: Rumor
#423by:    

Since when did PiPhi and APhi become the biggest self-rankers? Tridelt's reign as the self-rank queens is over, I guess.

By: wow
#424by:    

Alright. This is getting old, PiPhi. Very interesting that every house above you/near you in the rankings have recently received a slew of all one's rankings, but you've only received one like that? God, Pi Phis are on here like it's there job. Give it up, girls. A website ranking isn't going to make you popular. Oh, and that goes for you too, APhi (but to a lesser extent).

By: re:wow
#425by:    

Ever think people are trying to frame pi phis to make them look bad and use them as a scapegoat? Not saying that they've never self-ranked, every house has. But why would one house target themselves by bashing everyone else and then putting up only positive comments about their house? Doesn't make much sense

By: re:re: wow
#426by:    

What's with the daily 1 rankings on every house above theta and a couple below them? And then a daily theta ranking of 5? This has been going on for days...And it's always some generic guy's name as the nickname. It's ridic. So, what do you all think? Theta doing sabotage/self-ranking? Or, someone framing them/trying to take the attention off of their self-ranking/sabotaging?

By: ok...
#427by:    

Just to clarify the last line...I meant someone (for ex: PiPhi) trying to take the negative attention off of them

By: re:ok...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#428by:    

Axo's are hypocrites. They are jealous, caddy, little girls who have ZERO class. Grow up, show some class, and sorry your house isn't what it used to be, thats not Pi Phi's fault

By: AXO
#429by:    

Every house has self-ranked at some point. And if you look at the AXO's comments there are a ton of 5's, which explains the 1's to balance, same with other houses. SOMEONE is bashing ALL of the houses for whatever reason. It is an individual, not a whole house. So whoever that person is, should find something better to do with their time.

By: re:re AXO
#430by:    

They're unclassy comments are all over this site, on pretty much every house.

By: re:re:re: AXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.