facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 42 of 108
#411by:    

every house has something great to offer. good luck to all the PNM's and houses during recruitment!! :)

By: come together
#412by:    

thanks tri delt

By: re rush
#413by:    

every house has something unique and special to offer, they are all filled with wonderful women and it's so exciting that every house is getting such great girls that they worked hard for and deserve! have a fabulous bid day pnm's! you can't go wrong when you're going greek :)

By: bucky:)
#414by:    

congrats to all the new members of every house! :)

By: BID DAY '10
#415by:    

Congratulations to everyone! All the houses did really well!

By: re:bid day '10
#416by:    

PiPhi's RELAX WITH THIS WEBSITE it's pathetic how much you care about your ranking. everyone has their own opinions on where you stand, a number on this website isn't going to sway anything. every house is great in their own way. i actually mean this.

By: RELAX

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#417by:    

That's slightly hypocritical to say when Pi Phi improved again this year (with their pledge class) and their ranking rose because of it, but the moment they were like 0.2% in front of AXO there was a whole lot of Pi Phi bashing. I agree with you, every house is great, and the rankings can vary year to year, and that's OKAY!

By: RE:Relax
#418by:    

I dont get how people say certain houses will always be higher/lower than others.I'm a leg of a certain "top ranked" house and I've been told not long before I got to school here that it was nowhere near a "top" house. Stereotypes are hard to change but people slowly do realize when thats all thats keeping a house at the top.

By: huh?
#419by:    

Totally agree, sometimes the top remain that way, sometimes not, and sometimes houses move up. You never know, it can always change.

By: re:huh?
#420by:    

Gotta love how Pi phi is being used as a scapegoat

By: scapegoat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.