facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 39 of 108
#381by:    

I think I would be proud to be in any of the houses here. We have a really good greek system at Wisconsin, where every single house is 100x better than not being greek at all

By: honestly
#382by:    

HAHa thank youuu... what the gdi's wont let you in on is that being greek at wisconsin IS a very big thing. we are one of the oldest greek systems and have a lot of the oldest chapters in the nation! if you're not sure, just rush! you have nothing to lose!

By: re: honestly
#383by:    

no i agree with them haha because like if some dumb GDI is like OH I HEARD SO AND SO HAZES SO ALL GREEKS ARE BAD PEOPLE AND THE GREEK SYSTEM IS BAD blahblahblah i will be like no they don't that's not true at all, even if i heard the same rumor

By: re re re honestly
#384by:    

thats not true, all sororities don't haze. mine doesn't. quit scaring off the PNM's

By: re re re re honestl
#385by:    

top: gamma phi, kappa, dg, axo
middle: pi phi, chi o, ae phi
bottom: sdt, a phi, theta, tridelt

By: tiers
#386by:    

i think that pi phi is the only true "middle tier" house everyone else is top or bottom

By: re: re: tiers
#387by:    

I disagree. I think ChiO and AEPhi are considered middle tier.

By: re: re: tiers
#388by:    

i'd say axo and pi phi are upper middle tier with chi o and aephi being lower middle tier. if axo has a good rush this year i think they can possibly be in the top tier, but until then upper middle.

By: middle tier.
#389by:    

So everyones mentioning tiers, top houses, elite, etc. I'm looking into rushing and I'm wondering how a house gets these reputations? Are Kappas, Gamma, AXO truly the way they are portrayed? Is it easy to get time with each house to decide, or are there a lot of other girls that rush? Is it a lot of drama?

By: Rush
#390by:    

don't base your rush off things you hear, just go in with an open mind and try to pick the house where you feel the most comfortable. Rush is structured so that everyone spends the same amount of time at each house during the first round, and then for the next rounds you have to be asked back. You don't have a TON of time to talk to girls, but it's definitely enough time to get a good feel for where you fit in.

By: re: Rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.