facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 35 of 108
#341  by: re: re: please   

no, the person tried to make it look like dg did it. and it wasn't/doesn't represent all of axo, just one member obviously.

By: re: re: please
#342  by: re: re please   

you cant rate that many times in one day, it won't let you. but if you're so all knowning, who was it?

By: re: re please
#343  by: truth time   

ok, let's just get this all out on the table, since there are so many wars going on right now. DG, AXO and Kappa all had uncharacteristically bad rushes this past year. That's not to say that they didn't get some great girls---they just had to scramble to try and make quota. Gamma Phi had a rush like that awhile back, but they came back strong the next fall, and never dropped out of the top 3. So, now it's time for DG and Kappa to do the same. AXO, on the otherhand, needs to really knock it out of the park if they don't want PiPhi to surpass them. PiPhi's rush last fall was surprisingly good. So, anyway, let's just all stop fighting and focus on having the best rush possible in Aug/Sept.

By: truth time
#344  by: re: truth time   

honestly, since so many sororities had "bad" rushes but none of them seemed to really steal away all of the "good" girls, i think it's more reflective of the girls that went through rush last year, not how each sorority "did".

By: re: truth time
#345  by: re: re: truth   

As someone who went through rush last year, I take EXTREME offense to your comment directly below. And, a lot of sororities had awesome rushes: Gphi, Theta, DDD, Alpha Phi, XO, PiPhi...all of them were at (and in most cases) above quota. AXO, DG and Kappa didn't make quota (atleast right away)...but the pledge classes still were full of awesome girls. I can attest to that, as I am a member of one of those pledge classes. I'm sure AXO, Kappa and DG will be just fine this fall.

By: re: re: truth
#346  by: re truth   

dg and kappa had bad rushes as far as girls they normally take. dg is slipping pretty fast. axo actually had a good rush, brought in a lot of girls that are active in the house. pi phi knocked it out of the park last year, as did gphi. the most pressure is for sure on dg and axo, their rushes really decide where they stand in the system.

By: re truth
#347  by: maybe   

maybe dg kappa and axo had bad unusually bad rushes because alot of the "good" girls went to a wider range of houses this year. I know Theta, DDD, Pi phi, and aphi all had amazing rushes this past fall. I'm not saying those houses are full of terrible girls, but they weren't up to par this year, while the other houses had their best rush in years.

By: maybe
#348  by: re: maybe   

i really don't think that dg, axo, or kappa had bad rushes at all. also, although theta, ddd, etc all had "good" rushes, the type of girls who pledge those chapters aren't really the dg/kappa/axo types

By: re: maybe
#349  by: competative   

the rankings have done some serious flips recently. The houses really do cycle pretty quickly at UW despite how long people cling to old reputations.

By: competative
#350  by: re: competative   

the sororities changing position in the side column don't mean that the rankings and tiers have actually changed... and "competative"? a+ spelling skills. nice try though.

By: re: competative

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.