facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 31 of 108
#301by:    

it would be more financially feasible for everyone to spend half the time on a job or internship. rehearsals are disorganized and not time efficient. I wanted to strangle myself weh I did it for my house and they are usually in it and usually place. ugh! BUT it is for a greeat cause, the shows are fun to watch, and they do a wonderful thing for people through camp Hartland

By: YES!!!
#302by:    

i hate that it costs money to the ENTIRE chapter... not just the people who participate. other schools have dues around ours and have A LOT more to show for it. and i hate that the people who participate are rewarded to a point that it punishes those who don't participate.
not everyone belongs in musical theater or has 7ish hours a week to devote to the cause. i know the counterargument is that people who are that dedicated should be rewarded but there are highly important causes out there OTHER than the chris farley foundation that your members should be rewarded, not isolated, for voluntarily participating in

By: re: YES!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#303by:    

lol at the shows are fun to watch. i personally didn't think they were entertaining or funny.

By: re: YES!!!
#304by:    

1. Gamma Phi
2. Kappa
3. DG
4. AChiO
5. Pi Phi
6. AEPhi
7. ChiO
8. APhi
9. SDT
10. Theta
11. Tridelt

By: real rankings
#305by:    

you are obviously in aephi. they are by no means that high

By: real rankings?!?
#306by:    

1. G-Phi
2. KKG
3. DG
4. AXO
5. Pi Phi
6. XO
7. KAT
8. APhi
9. AEPhi
10. SDT
11. DDD

no way AEPhi is 6th. DG's slipping fast, one bad pledge class away from really falling, AXO and PiPhi are each one really good pledge class from rising. There's zero hope for TriDelt at this point..lolz

By: re:real rankings
#307by:    

why even post what YOU think the order should be...its pointless its u against well wat everyone has voted they should be at so lets not bring anyone down (i think this site shouldnt exist)

By: for real
#308by:    

1. GPhi
2. Kappa
3. DG
4. AXO
5.PiPhi
6. ChiO
7. AEPhi
8. APhi
9. SDT
10. Theta
11. TriDelt

DG is slipping. AXO is teetering. Both houses need a good rush. AEPhi isn't popular in the way Gamma Phi and Kappa are popular, but they are definitely a desirable house for a certain kind of girl. Don't see Theta or Tridelt moving up any time soon.

By: re: real rankings
#309by:    

i think it goes without question that TriDelt is the worst house campus, whether they self rank themselves up or not. face the facts TriDelts..

By: re real rankings
#310by:    

why does everyone assume tri-delta self ranks? I am a 3rd year tri-delta and today is the first time i have ever herd of this site...so i think people should just leave us alone.

By: Why?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.