facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 30 of 108
#291by:    

who are you talking to? was that a sarcastic response to the original "wow" post?

By: re: agreed!!!
#292by:    

Do y'all think that girls really don't know the tiers or reps when they're rushing? I definitely DID know. Mostly from frat guys. I'd like to say that it didn't influence my decision, but it definitely did.

By: Hey
#293by:    

just a wild guess but... the person below me is a dg

By: re: re: Hey
#294by:    

I was out of state and didn't know a soul in WI. I had NO IDEA what the stereotypes were. I really loved Gamma Phi. I actually did not talk to pretty girls, they were pretty but not freakish pretty. One was very heavy, one was gorgeous, and one was scrawny.

I also loved Pi Phi. the girls I talked to were all pretty and very classy... lol

I thought tri-delt was random

AXO was all pretty. Kappas were quiet, so was AEPhi. APhi seemed sweet but out of touch. Chi O's had the biggest personalities. Thetas seemed sweet, polite, and interesting. DGs seemed like all the popular sweet girls.

Believe it or not every girl I talked to at Theta was really pretty and seemed realy smart and well-educated.

I couldn't get a figure out the houses but wanted XO, Theta, Gamma Phi, or Pi Phi.

I liked all the others, I actually had great conversations at SDT and considered them despite the reputation but I really wanted a house.

I just think all the houses have great things to offer and I hope everyone can forget about comparing and just enjoy and respect each one for what it is.

By: didn't know
#295by:    

I also enjoyed all the houses, too. But, I did have some preconceptions when I rushed. Frat guys told me that Gamma Phi, Kappa and AXO were the best, while a lot of girls told me Gamma Phi, Kappa and DG. I ended up really liking Gamma Phi, ChiO, AXO, Theta and APhi---all for different reasons.

By: rush
#296by:    

i didn't know any of the reputations, and based my decision solely on my impression of the houses.

i also tend to disagree with the "rankings." i think that xo should be higher. every girl in my house is friends with a xo.

By: reps
#297by:    

the chi os i know are nice and all but i would never rank them above pi phi and definitely not above any of the other houses above it

By: re:reps

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#298by:    

After looking over this site I am convinced that there are rival houses that HATE eachother. Am I the only one that noticed that house X and House Y hate eachother and think they are better than the other and rip eachother apart?

By: sorority battle
#299by:    

this website is stupid and and make wisconsin not pro-greek...look at u of i...barely any votes on any house and their greek system is awesome

By: agreed
#300by:    

but if you look at the pages for other very strong greek systems, they rip eachother apart too so i don't think that's a good argument

By: re: agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.