by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 29 of 108
#281by:    

Why does everyone bash tri-delta?

By: question...
#282by:    

I think tridelt is bashed for several reasons. One, they're the worst house on campus, so it's always easy to pick on the worst. They are also very active on this site, and seem to do a lot of self-ranking and sabotage-ranking of the competition. I think that if they just chilled out a little, they would be attacked less. Just my two cents.

By: re: question
#283by:    

Pretty accurate. Although I would say that DG is still 3 and AXO is 4, with DG being one bad pledge class away from switching with AXO.

By: re: the truth
#284by:    

"the truth" is dg....think about it

By: re: the truth
#285by:    

i don't agree either and i don't think the poster does, i think they were just referring to people having said things like that

By: re: strength
#286by:    

why do you think the truth is dg?

By: re: re: the truth
#287by:    

I cannot believe how hateful some of you are

anyways, I rushed and got asked back to the "top 5" but, believe it or not, chose a house outside of them. you'd be surprised how often that happens. all the top 5 are amazing, but some people are looking for something different

case in point "JAP attack" joined XO even though EVERY house wanted her.

Also, DDD is not bad, stop ripping on them so much. its like beating up the scrawny kid. we all know they are not the "top" but they are not some tragedy. I like a lot of the girls there. They are a lot like Pi Phi, but quieter.

and on anoher, note, Kappas are ALL over this site and HELL-BENT on ripping on everyone else... just a thought...

I think all the sororities are great, and believe they ALL cut people, and I think that the people in the "top" houses need to be more humble and more respectful of where others joined.

By: wow
#288by:    

WOW. I really respect u wow. you're so right and i wish we could be proGREEK as a whole

By: agreed!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#289by:    

Who cuts the hardest (whether it's warranted or not)?
I's say:
Kappa, AEPhi and SDT

By: cuts
#290by:    

Do you think that UW will bring on another panhel sorority sometime soon?

By: Question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.