facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 28 of 108
#271by:    

Is really fun. Pretty sure they are the house everyone loves to hate cause all they ahve is looks and they are the quintessential mean girls.

By: Kappa Hating...
#272by:    

i think little J would be a tridelt cause she is so chill i couldn't c her in a sorority and thats what most deltas are...non stereotypical sorority girls, but the rest i agree 100%

By: what they's join

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#273by:    

no, tri-delts wanted to be in a sorority they just didn't make it into a good one...

By: HAHA
#274by:    

to below, I preffed at dg, tridelt and theta. I chose tridelt. so, your accusations are false.

By: actually
#275by:    

i'm not saying this to insult tridelt because it applies to all the sororities BUT ...just because you put a certain house first doesn't mean that the other house would have necessarily even given you a bid.

By: re: actually
#276by:    

EVERY house has non-stereotypical girls. and i think the vast majority of girls going through rush wanted to be in a sorority. duh that's why they rushed.

By: re: little j
#277by:    

I actually rushed and I didn't want to be in a sorority to begin with it was to make my mom happy...i preffed at dg, pi phi, and tri-delt...now i'm a tri-delta and I love it!!!

By: well
#278by:    

stop throwing dg into the mix. noone thinks dg is cool. if anything its embarrassing that everyone who preffed tridelt also preffed dg.

By: re: everyone
#279by:    

girls are just saying where they preffed. showing that a variety of girls preffed at a variety of places.

By: I mean...
#280by:    

real rankings:

1. GPhi
2. Kappa
3. AXO
4. DG
5. PiPhi

DG is one bad pledge class from switching with PiPhi, same shallow, psychotic girls, DG is just slightly better looking

the rest are in any order, depending on your preference for type of girl:
APhi, XO, KAT, AEPhi

with DDD bringing up the rear among all relevant sororities.

By: the truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.