facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 27 of 108
#261by:    

agreed- too much involvement/time commitment is probably a turn off if anything to a lot of rushees who are worried about balancing college work & life and staying in touch with their old friends, especially the ones who were apprehensive about rushing in the first place.

By: re: re: "involved"
#262by:    

why would you even join a house if you weren't going to be involved in it? you want something to show for it. you get out what you put in.

By: involved
#263by:    

that's such a bottom tier thing to say. i think it's important to be involved in your house, but not necessarily arbitrary stuff. not everyone has the time or drive to go to 10 mandatory greek week events

By: re: involved
#264by:    

Gamma phi is considered a top house, right? they were required to go to 4. tridelt is considered the lowest house...and they are required to go to 1. So I don't see how involvement is a bottom tier thing.

By: I mean...
#265by:    

haha gamma phi has to force their girls to go... tri delt doesn't they still finished near the top

By: re: I mean...
#266by:    

when i think of "involvement" i think of going to events and being a presence on campus. as for greekweek, gamma phi was with agr... they were probably just trying to keep up with agr's level of involvement.

By: involvement
#267by:    

as far as "campus presence" goes, i would not call AGR involved

By: re: involvement
#268by:    

Blair Waldorf: Kappa
Serena van der Woodsen: Gamma Phi
Little J: AChiO
Vanessa: DG
Georgina: AEPhi

By: where they'd join

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#269by:    

ummm... i think the point is that blair is the "mean girl" and i guess wealthy also. also, i think gamma phi has more blondes than kappa. the second place i'd put blair is axo but i don't think she would go dg or g phi. anyways, i thought that it was pretty funny and accurate. not sure why you'd jump to say a kappa wrote it since it seems more of a stab at them than anything...

By: re: nope
#270by:    

hahaha seriously... i totally am sympathetic towards hating on kappa but if you are going to hate on them don't do it for retarded reasons. it takes away the legitimacy of all the other kappa haters. i can tell "nope" either realllyyy wishes blair waldorf was in her sorority, got cut by kappa, or both. either way, pretty embarrassing.

By: re: re: nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.