facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 26 of 108
#251by:    

people don't just randomly come and rip on tri delt, they just do it after tri delt comes on and disses other houses and talks about how good looking they are and other stuff that everyone knows is not true

By: re: seriously
#252by:    

give each house a letter grade

By: grades
#253by:    

haha were you not getting enough attention when you posted it on kappa's page? sorry that no one cares. and i'll believe it when i see it.

By: re: whoops kappa!
#254by:    

getting stoked for humo?!

By: who is...
#255by:    

its real, i've seen it. already been through all the frats. can't see her face but shes clearly riding D

By: re:whoops
#256by:    

not arguing as to whether it's real or not...just saying who really cares?

#257by:    

it's gossip - just like ALL of the other stuff that gets said. who cares about any of that!?

#258by:    

what are the stereotypes?

By: spill it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#259by:    

why do people act like the level of "involvement" is what makes a sorority good? DG dropped humo? they are still so much better than tri delt will ever be. uw isn't a very "involved" campus so stop acting like anyone (including rushees) truly care about campus involvement

By: "involved"
#260by:    

Completely agree. Most rushees don't care about involvement---they just want to be in a popular house.

By: re: "involved"

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.