facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 25 of 108
#241by:    

GPhi FOR SURE doesn't have a live-in policy. they have NEVER had one. One of my best friends is a GPhi, and she never lived in. In fact, I remember sorta wanting to go GPhi because I was a sophomore and didn't particularly want to live in a sorority. But, I ended up elsewhere (and wouldn't change it, of course!) and having to live in (super fun, actually!).

By: actually...
#242by:    

I'm a recent alum (2009), so unless GPhi started a live-in policy this year, my post below is correct.

By: and...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#243by:    

tri delt doesn't have a concrete live in policy, it is encouraged but people have gotten out of it

By: live in
#244by:    

one of my dg friends told me that most people live in at dg but not everyone does.

By: re: living in
#245by:    

chi o does.

By: formal
#246by:    

yeah, both chio and gphi had formals on saturday.

By: re: formal
#247by:    

i heard tridelt has a feeding trough for their meals. they run out of food alot tho

By: re: living in
#248by:    

agreed. I don't get it...half the house is made up of extremely pretty girls and the other half is made up of really unattractive girls. It's a really weird mix...

By: re:tridelt
#249by:    

...sorry, but even the "pretty" (and that term is relative) tridelts are extremely awkward looking.

By: agreed...
#250by:    

let the tridelt stuff go! there are some cool and fun and pretty girls in there. They just suck at rush and don't try to pretend during rush so everyone thinks there's something wrong with them because it is a normal mix of women.

And with all the hateful comments how does anyone expect them to feel anything but extreme pressure to come on here and brag and toot their own horns. GET OVER RIPPING ON THEM AND GET SOME HOBBIES PEOPLE!

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.