facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 24 of 108
#231by:    

i;d have to say kappa wins, hahaha the first time i ever was on langdon i remember i thought it was an amazing house so i think it's funny that someone said it was like a castle. obviously by the time rush came around i didn't care about the external appearance of the house anymore when i was picking, but i've always thought they're house was really neat.

By: re: houses

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#232by:    

I was in Theta. I Iliked the AEPhis a lot and had friends in there and AXO. I also had some friends in SDT. I always connected well with the coasties cause I was out of state and did not pay my tuition... among other things. People always thought I was in Gamma Phi? still haven't really figured that out but I guess its a compliment?? but another clique in our house was friends with a lot of Kappas, Gamma Phis, and DGs. I think more thetas hung out with DGs than any other house. Then again DG has a LOT of people and they were located right by our house. I was sort of our house anomoly.

By: re:friends?
#233by:    

don't forget our house is on the lake, we have all wood floors, and don't enforce the live-in policy (AKA there isn't one, its all optional.) I just wished our bedrooms were bigger but the wood floors sold me cause I grew up with wood floors.
It is rare but all the sorority houses are so unique and beautiful. I feel bed for schools were they don't get to have unique houses with histories like we do.

Not gonna lie, the annex is pretty sweet. If only we could extend our house over the water more and build an annex....

and Gamma Phi definitely has the BEST location.

By: and...
#234by:    

are SDT, Theta and Gamma Phi the only houses that don't have live-in policies?

By: re: and
#235by:    

okay not to sound dumb but what exactly is the annex? and whose house has it?

By: re: and...
#236by:    

DG has an annex ---it's a small house behind their main house. It's usually reserved, from what I understand, for seniors to live in.

By: re: and....
#237by:    

SDT doesn't have a hosue so they can't exactly have a live-in policy... i think most of them end up living together in an apartment

By: re: and
#238by:    

yeah. the sdt thing is obvs that they don't have a live-in policy. But, does anyone besides Theta or Gphi have an optional live-in policy?

By: re: and....
#239by:    

yeah, I agree with Gamma Phi having the best location---closet to State Street and classes.

By: houses
#240by:    

gphi definitely has a live-in policy

By: re: and...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.