facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 18 of 108
#171by:    

Yeah...I didn't mean that we'd add more than 1...was just wondering if there had been any talk

By: Re:Alum
#172by:    

I think that they were different people. the second poster sounds like they were trying to make a point.

By: re:umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#173by:    

hey, I totally understand self-ranking. you love your house, and that's great. what's not great is bashing the houses that you view as competition or are on either side of you in this list. you're just making your house's own (positive) ranking look false and blown out of proportion.

By: truth/honest
#174by:    

yeah, and writing for a house "stop self-ranking" and putting all 1's makes you seem jealous, catty, and dumb, especially when it's questionable whether they were even doing that

By: re: truth/honest
#175by:    

what do you mean by "traditional" and "nontraditional"?

By: Re: wisconsin
#176by:    

I wouldn't necessarily characterize dg's, axo's or piphi's as really smart. I actually think piphi and dg have some of the lowest avg gpa's...I think xo might currently has the highest gpa. axo's in the middle.

By: Re: wisconsin
#177by:    

i think by traditional they meant like the pretty tan blonde barbie types who party a lot and get good grades, like stereotypical elle woods sorority girls

By: re: re: wisconsin
#178by:    

1.GPhi
2. Kappa
3. DG/AXO
4. PiPhi/AEPhi
5. ChiO/APhi
6.SDT/Theta
7.Tridelt

By: ratings...
#179by:    

every house has great girls! it all depends on who you meet. just like every house has HOT girls and not so hot girls. it all depends on where you fit in!

By: greek love :)
#180by:    

gamma phi was second to last in gpas last semester. the gpas changed a lot from previous years.

By: gpas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.