facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 17 of 108
#161by:    

DDD is bigger than both XO and Aphi...but yeah they have lots of fun and pretty girls that people don't acknowledge due to the old old rep

By: re:
#162by:    

i would actually put DDD above chi o and maybe above or tied with a phi in terms of looks, they are definitely rising in that regard. those are probably the bottom 3 chapters in terms of looks but they definitely are strong in other ways.

By: re: re: re:
#163by:    

I am sure no one meant it as a jab to your house. Great to hear DDD is doing so great! always were cool girls! Greek Love!

By: DDD
#164by:    

anybody care to share where they preffed? no need to share your affiliation, though.
I preffed: alpha phi, chio and gamma phi

By: pref
#165by:    

gamma phi, pi phi, axo

#166by:    

dg, tridelt, theta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#167by:    

has panhel ever considered expansion? there's a ton of sororities that used to be at Wisco that would probably like to come back (AXiD, AGD, PhiSig, DZ, Sigma Kappa, DPHiE, etc)?

By: alum
#168by:    

oops...I guess DPHIE was never at wisco; and I also missed KD, AOPi, ADPi, Theta Phi Alpha...

By: re:alum
#169by:    

I really don't think the greek system is big enough here to add 9 new sororities. That would almost double the amount of sororities, and instead of more girls going greek I feel like all the houses would just have really tiny pledge classes. We're pretty good how we are right now

By: re:alum
#170by:    

well they obviously wouldn't add all 9 if they were to expand, it would probably just be one.

By: re: re: alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.