by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 16 of 108
#151by:    

hahahahaha

By: re: Scott Brocius
#152by:    

that actually looks like how sought after the houses were during rush. ChiO has become much less sought after although I think AE Phi might be higher.

By: re: re:
#153by:    

not if you're talking about fall rush. some better sororities struggled with rush while others did better. i don't know about spring rush; my sorority didn't have one.

By: sought after
#154by:    

yeah chi o was definitely more sought after than ae phi during this years rush

By: re: sought after
#155by:    

1. gphi
2.kappa
3.dg
4.axo
5.piphi
6.xo
7.aephi
8.aphi
9.theta
10.sdt
11.ddd

By: rank
#156by:    

just on looks/frat appeal

gphi/kappa
axo
dg/pi phi
aephi
xo/theta
sdt
a phi
ddd

By: rank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#157by:    

SDT would probably be higher up. they have a lot of thinner members even though their numbers are small. I would think AE Phi would be above Pi Phi though too but both houses are full of gorgeous women. Otherwise this is right on. All the sororities are full of beautiful women who are fun

By: RE rank
#158by:    

i agree that SDT should be higher. i would put SDT on the same thing as theta and then put chi o below a phi or on the same level

By: re: re: rank
#159by:    

yea, chi o and a phi are really cool and fun but thir looks tends to ake it harder for them with frats. they get great pairings though. It DDD is at the bottom then they are at leat with XO and A phi cuase DDD is small but has a surprising number of pretty and fun people.

By: re: re: re:
#160by:    

DDD isn't small at all...

By: re:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.