facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 14 of 108
#131by:    

xo did NOT make humo. as far as i know, they dropped humo early on. dg made it, but its up in the air as to whether or not they will continue second semester.

By: humo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#132by:    

yeah, i heard about dg. well, all i know is that gamma phi and alpha phi didn't make the cut this year @ auditions

By: re: humo
#133by:    

surprising that gamma phi and chio didn't make it---they're usually shoe-ins. Good for tridelt and theta!

#134by:    

chio dropped out super early this year i heard. tridelt regularly makes final show and theta has been in the final show for the past several years and has placed top three in the past few.

By: re: re: humo
#135by:    

How did everyone do? Heard Tridelt did surprisingly well?

By: spring pc's
#136by:    

i highly doubt the girls in the top houses are the ones that come and rank down tri-delt. girls knock on the houses that they are in competition with.

#137by:    

agreed with below. people only knock houses with which they are in competition. Tridelt and the top 4 houses are totally different, and don't compete at all for girls. I'm in one of those houses, and I'm really happy that Tridelt had a good rush---it's nice to see the greek system getting stronger.

By: re:humo
#138by:    

so dg dropped humo... is their world ending?

By: humo
#139by:    

any word on how all the houses did during spring rush? Did any of the houses COB rather than participate in the rush process?

By: question
#140by:    

heard tri-delt did really well....I also heard theta didn't do as well as expected

By: re:question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.