Page 13 of 108
#121by:    

gphi, kappa
dg, axo, pi phi, aephi
xo, aphi, theta, sdt
tridelt

By: re: rank
#122by:    

better to put up stereotypes cause the rankings change every year to 3 years.

By: re: re: rank
#123by:    

LOL, WOW! not so much! the houses are waaaaay different and go for completely different people.

By: re: disagree
#124by:    

who made humo?

By: humo
#125by:    

rankings haven't changed all that much over the years---houses may go up a little or down a little within their tiers, but rarely do houses move up or down one whole tier. an exception is pi phi---they used to be toward the bottom, and have moved up to upper middle tier. I heard our adviser and alumni talk about it during rush workshops.

By: re: ranks
#126by:    

After lurking here for awhile, I have come to the conclusion that the only people on here are thetas. No other explanation for all the middle tier chapters (ie those ranked above theta) to get bashed (really mean comments!) while theta receives glowing reviews (undeservedly so). It's so annoying. XO & APhi are better houses at Wisconsin. Get over, girls!
PS stop comparing yourselves to Kappa, AXO and PiPhi---you're delusional if you think that you're even in the same league.

By: unbelievable
#127by:    

HA! LOL. Totally.

By: re: unbelievable
#128by:    

When posting the stereotypes, I just said the first things that came to mind. Obviously, there are other things that can be said to describe all of the house stereotypes. And, all the houses also have girls that don't fit their stereotypes.

By: PS
#129by:    

pretty much right on

By: re: stereotypes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#130by:    

dg, kappa, axo, piphi, xo, theta and tridelt all made humo

By: humo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.