facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 11 of 108
#101by:    

If I were you I would go check out the houses and do spring rush. it is way less time-consuming and you get to talk to more house members. just don't sign a bid if you are very curious about opr interested in the houses you didn't see. Panhel prefers to make fall rish involve more people anyways. HOWEVER< it is easier to get into houses in the spring becuase the setting is more casual and the quality of tlaking time better (AKA, no skits or things like that)

By: re: question
#102by:    

Thanks for your answers...But how do I know which houses are actually participating in spring rush? Can anyone tell me for sure? And, if a house is just doing COB, are they not officially participating in spring rush? I'm so confused!

By: RE: question
#103by:    

I go to another Big 10 school, but have lots a friends that go to Wisco...I have to say that the rankings on here are pretty accurate from what I've heard. That is DEFINITELY not true for most school's pages (including mine). Weird---more honest in Wisco? :)

By: just visiting
#104by:    

which sororities are on social probation? which houses have the most inter-house drama?

By: probation
#105by:    

are SAE, SAMMY, Chi Phi, or any of the others coming back anytime soon?

By: comebacks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#106by:    

SAE's back

By: re: comebacks
#107by:    

I would encourage your daughter to do whatever she wants---sororities are great, and so is band. And, there are some girls who are involved in both, though I know it's tricky to balance. I know a Gamma Phi who's in band, so it's definitely possible to be in a top house AND band.

By: re: band mama
#108by:    

huh. things have changed since I left., I guess. It used to be:
Kappa/GPhi
DG/AXO
AEPhi/ChiO/APhi
SDT/PiPhi
Theta/TriDelt

I guess the main difference is that it looks like Pi Phi has gotten better.

By: recent alum
#109by:    

pi phi has definitely improved. gphi is still awesome. kappa and dg are sorta the same and axo is falling

By: improvements
#110by:    

Is AXO on social probation?

By: question...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.