facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 107 of 108
#1061by:    

Thank you!!! Yeah, I can tell this site is sort of stupid. ;) I'm sure they're all good!

By: re: Re Misha
#1062by:    

what are the REAL rankings?

By: curious for truth
#1063by:    

it doesn't matter.

By: re:curious for truth
#1064by:    

Basically what it says on the sidebar. The bottom tier is a little messed up but general idea. The first five sororities are basically the same and the bottom five sororities are basically the same.

By: re:curious for truth
#1065by:    

What is the typical size of the pledge class? Does it change much year to year or remain about the same?

By: grace
#1066by:    

What is the typical size of the pledge class? Does it change much year to year or remain about the same?

By: grace
#1067by:    

The top 3 are always GPHI, Kappa and DG. All the houses are great, but these 3 are the favorites during recruitment etc. This isn't actually a big secret, but I guess people think if they write something here it makes it true. Say whatever you want, but before the invites come back these are always the 3 favorites

By: Rate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1068by:    

could someone rank the houses by price ...i want to know which ones are the most costly. its not going to be an important deciding factor in which chapter i will prefer but i would like to know for my parents sake.

By: another-rating
#1069by:    

They will give you a list of all the costs on the second day of rush, so don't worry. If I remember I think they all cost around the same. Some make you pay more your first year, and then less as you get older.

By: below
#1070by:    

tiers in no particular order:

pi phi/dg/kappa
aphi/gphi/axo
xo/theta/aephi
sdt/tridelt

tiers are shifting though

By: fer real
by: lolz   

hahahaha oh hey pi phi whats up?
talk about a self rank!!

GPhi/Kappa/DG

AXO/ PiPhi

ChiO/ Alpha Phi/Theta/ TriDelt (really didnt know how to separate these 4, pretty much on the same level)

SDT/ AEPhi

By: lolz
by: hahahaha   

Seriously, PiPhi? All someone has to do is look at the other ranks (which are mostly all the same) and realize that this is either a self-rank or written by someone who doesn't go to school here. Plus, what do you have against GPhi and Tridelta?

REALITY:
gphi/kappa/dg
axo/piphi/aphi
xo/tridelt/theta/aephi
sdt

And, the tiers are not really shifting. I would say that the sororities in general are just getting better.

By: hahahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.