facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 106 of 108
#1051by:    

Why are you so concerned about Kappa's ranking? First off, they were always between number 2 and number 3, not 5 or 6. This site will ALWAYS have people bashing/self-ranking. Get over it. If any girl of any sorority is actually "mad" at their ranking on here, there needs to be some serious re-evaluation of life priorities.

By: Below
#1052by:    

Why is KKG bashing and self-ranking? THAT'S what I think people are concerned about. Almost every other house on here has been called out for it at some point or another, why should KKG be different? KKG needs to calm down and stop being such whiny brats. Oh, I also remember KKG being ranked below PiPhi and AXO the last few months...so, that would make them 5 or 6. Get over yourselves, KKG.

By: Below x 2
#1053by:    

who cares what a stupid website says, or if a house is self ranking itself? i am embarrassed to be on here writing this right now but this is actually ridiculous. everyone knows the real rankings and PNMs will be able to tell once they go through rush. besides, rankings dont matter. all that should matter to each PNM is where they feel they fit in the best. to each their own.

By: get a life
#1054by:    

who cares what a stupid website says, or if a house is self ranking? i am embarrassed to be on here writing this right now but this is actually ridiculous. everyone knows the real rankings and PNMs will be able to tell once they go through rush. besides, rankings dont matter. all that should matter to each PNM is where they feel they fit in the best. to each their own.

#1055by:    

Whatever Kappa. Yes, we know you're a kappa. No one else in the greek system would defend you considering how you've treated us all the past few years. You are CLEARLY above us all in maturity, popularity, etc. Obviously.

By: OK
#1056by:    

yeah i am and i was talking to everybody as a whole, my sorority included

#1057by:    

yeah i am and i was talking to everybody as a whole, my sorority included

#1058by:    

does anyone know how many PNMs are registered to date for recruitment this year?

By: curious
#1059by:    

Are recommendations important for UW recruitment?

By: Misha
#1060by:    

if you already know of a house that you have your heart set on, then a letter of rec may be a good idea. otherwise if you're just going through with an open mind i'd say no! i didn't get any recommendations and got the house i wanted :)

good luck! and also PLEASE remember not to take anything seriously on this site. the ranks are ridiculous and each and ever house is great. and houses hang out with other houses so you'll always have the opportunity to make friends in different sororities.

By: Re: Misha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.