facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 105 of 108
#1041by:    

This whole system is clearly not right. I'm not even in the top houses but my best friends are in the top two houses and i love them both equally. it is so sad to see pathetic girls in other houses trying to put down the top trier just because they couldnt get a bid. New fellow incoming freshman girls..Here is the truth (keep in mind any house is great! but this is what "good" to others is):

1.) G Phi and KKG
2.) DG
3.) Pi Phi and AXO
4.) Alpha Phi and Chi O
5.) Tri Delt and Theta

By: being honest:
#1042by:    

it doesn't say the real rank at all.

1) GPHI and KKG
2) DG
3) AXO and PIPHI
4) AEPHI, ALPHA PHI and CHI O
5) TRI DELT THETA

By: this site is dumb
#1043by:    

<---if you look at these rankings they are all inaccurate. its ppl who have too much time on their hands to self rank and spam others down. (i would mostly agree with the comments below for real rankings)

By: rankings
#1044by:    

accurate rankings below. But honestly if you're about to go through rush, don't bother looking at this website. You're going to go through the rounds and see where you fall into place. The LAST thing you want to do is try to be someone you're not just to fit in.

By: agreed
#1045by:    

I agree with this person:

1) GPHI and KKG
2) DG
3) AXO and PIPHI
4) AEPHI, ALPHA PHI and CHI O
5) TRI DELT THETA

DG is never number one depending on who you ask and APhi and Theta aren't behind tridelt...

By: no
#1046by:    

Seriously, Kappa. I felt bad for you guys when you were spammed/bashed. But flooding this site with bogus self-ranks, multiple comments claiming you're 1st (newsflash: you're not) and bashing AXO, PiPhi, DG and Gamma Phi to get your rank up? All you're doing is proving the spammer's point. Not a good strategy. Especially when you say things like AXO is "boring", give DG 2s and 3s and GPhi 1s, 2s and 3s. Sorry, but anyone that knows anything about Wisco's greek system could tell that you're lying. Besides, I thought you guys were friends with GPhi and DG? Guess you're the two-faced friend.

By: From a NON KKG
#1047by:    

Not to mention you also bashed APhi

By: Below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1048by:    

If you look at kappas ranks the spamming was taken down that why their ranking went back to where it was before. as far as I know kappa is friends with dg and gphi and a stupid site won't change that

By: re: from a NON KKG
#1049by:    

If you look at kappas ranks the spamming was taken down that why their ranking went back to where it was before. as far as I know kappa is friends with dg and gphi and a stupid site won't change that

By: re: from a NON KKG
#1050by:    

Right, Kappa. Yeah, most of the spam was taken down but that doesn't change the 2 pages of almost all 5-ranks from the last couple days talking about how "hot" Kappa is and how they are the best and #1. And it doesn't change the fact that all the sororities just in front of them and just below them got between 5 and 10 bashes in a row. And by the way, Kappa's wasn't ranked #2 on here before the spamming...they were 5 or 6. So if I was a Gamma Phi/DG/AChiO/PiPhi, I think I would be pretty mad.

By: Below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.