facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 104 of 108
#1031by:    

what just happened to all the ranks here?

By: WHAT?
#1032by:    

Someone spammed down to last Kappa. Just slightly pscyho. Not to mention the NPHC sororities being all out of place and Tridelt being way self-ranked.

By: WOW
#1033by:    

Since all the rankings got messed up here is the real deal:
1) Gamma Phi
2) Kappa
3)DG
4)Pi Phi/ AXO
5)APhi
6)Chi O
7) AEPhi
8) Theta
9) Tri Delt
10) SDT

By: HOLD ON PLAYA
#1034by:    

Agreed for the most part.

By: @Playa
#1035by:    

Who has the time to spam like this? 100+ rankings in a day? NPHC, sorry but GR is a panhel thing. Something like this happened last year right before recruitment, too...not okay.

By: woah
#1036by:    

how Kappa is being singled out on here as the "nasty" ones, clearly by girls who really ARE the nasty ones. Look how you portray Greek life when you do that. Get to know girls in a sorority before you jump to conclusions based off rumors or assumptions. Kappa has its mix of girls, just like every other sorority. Clearly not every other one is as "innocent" as they'd like to claim. It's embarrassing for PNM's to come on here and see this going on between girls who probably have (more than once) interacted with each other at some point, in a friendly matter, face to face. These are probably the same girls who try to convince others that their house is the best, when in reality, true colors come out through actions. I would never want to be affiliated with girls who spend their time like that. Kappa deserves second rank.

By: Irony
#1037by:    

like a true Kappa. If a stereotype is so unanimous, there's truth to it. Every sorority on this website is stereotyped, Kappa is NOT the only one singled out. Not every girl in every sorority fits the stereotype, so in Kappa there are nice girls, just like in TriDelt there are pretty/non-awkward ones.

Anyways, my point is if you don't like your stereotype, Kappa, rush different girls instead of complaining about it.

By: Said
#1038by:    

Ouch. So you're condoning the spamming that was done to Kappa? I mean, they aren't my favorite house, but they don't deserve that. No one does.

By: below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1039by:    

So by Kappa being the only house spammed on this website isn't singling out? Nothing was said about stereotypes. The point she made was in agreement that there is a mix of girls to every house, which wasn't even the overall point. People sit there and "unaimously stereotype" Kappa as being "nasty" yet they're the ones even wasting their time coming on here to say those things about another house. So who's really the "nasty" ones in this situation, you tell me.

By: Re: Said
#1040by:    

I think it was because they said that Kappa was nasty and so is whoever did the spamming.

Anyways, the person who did it probably doesn't even go to Wisco like it was probably a Spambot or something. TriDelt, Aphi, ChiO, AEphi all look like they got spammed too. The moderator should delete it.

By: below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.