facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 103 of 108
#1021by:    

this is so true! our greek system at UW is NOT this catty at all. i'm in a "bottom-tier" house with friends in all different houses, including "top-tiers." i use quotations because in real life no one ever talks about which houses are bottom tier and which are top. each sorority is amazing and each house attracts different types of girls. that's really all there is to it. and PNMs i have complete faith that you will be happy in any house you end up in.

By: re: extremes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1022by:    

I'm a sorority alum and have a daughter who will rush UWM this fall.It's sad to see so many negative comments about houses and most untrue, I'm guesing.If someone likes a house that someone else perceives isn't all 4's and 5's then the attack is on! No wonder houses feel they need to defend themselves on this site. If PNM's reference this site, it is not a realistic reflection on real life greek life. To suggest that there is a real rank of 1-11 is also ridiculous. There are TIERS of houses - news flash - those tiers are different for every PNM. Keep in mind that PNM's are looking for girls "like them" so that they can have some fun in college with like-minded people.Don't panic if someone self-ranks their house. To them, they are proud of it and are probably defending themselves from the insecure ones who bash them! Keep an open mind and PNM's will have fun, make life-long friends,and make the most of their college experience. Good luck 2016's!

By: alum
#1023by:    

When I was rushing I never once looked at this site. To be honest, I did not know it existed and I'm really glad for that. This site makes it seem like girls in different houses really resent each other, which is NOT true in real life. There's more bashing and freaking out about self ranking on here than anything else. This site is stupid and doesn't really reflect how girls act in real life. The cattyness is terrible and honestly, if I had seen all of this before I rushed and thought this is what greek life was about, I probably would not have ended up joining a sorority. Thank goodness all I saw was the real greek system, which is friendly, safe, and fun. All the sororities are great, and all of them are different. So next time you want to tear apart a house, or accuse of self ranking, or say a cruel comment, think about how that is affecting those on the other end

By: greek
#1024by:    

Kappa and have a little self respect! Quit monopolizing greek rank with your constant bashing.

By: shutup
#1025by:    

I'm not in Kappa or in PiPhi, and I doubt that PiPhi is getting bashed by Kappa. Not in the same tier, don't really compete that much during rush...it just doesn't make sense. And keep in mind, I am NOT a fan of Kappa---for a lot of reasons. I have witnessed, however, PiPhi bashing other houses during rush (on here and real life). Not sure if this whole thing is a perverse version of that? Bashing yourselves so that you can play the victim?

By: hi
#1026by:    

I just re-read my post below, and although I stand by it, I think it was a inappropriate since we're starting rush soon. PNMs: The greek system is great, and almost everyone gets along---this site probably only represents 10% of membership. So, basically, this site consists of a few girls' opinions. Just keep that in mind. :-)

By: hi again
#1027by:    

Hey PNMs!
this is a great video i found on youtube with great advice for recruitment!

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=cMIqbcgBvD 8&NR=1

By: great advice!
#1028by:    

Since all the sororities at UW are wonderful, we should try to reflect this more on this site.

Every sorority should have an above 80% ranking so I say we rank all fives until every sorority does and never let anyone drop under 80%

By: Idea
#1029by:    

hahha no way. they're not all great, you're clearly in a terrible sorority.

By: umm
#1030by:    

do you even go to this school? you must be one of those weird people who obsessively hates all Greek life. every sorority is great for different reasons and almost every girl who goes through recruitment will find a fit.

By: re: umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.