axo/pi phi
xo/aephi
aphi
ddd
kat
sdt

By: yeah okay...
#1012by:    

PiPhi is NOT tied with AXO. AXO is above them. PiPhi is 5th.

By: @yeah okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1013by:    

I see that you're amping up yourself ranking in anticipation for fall rush. Same thing you did last year. So annoying.

By: dear pi phi
#1014by:    

This website makes the greek system at UW look so much more catty than it actually is. I was in humo this year, and can honestly say that even in the most competitive event of the year, houses encouraged and congratulated each other no matter what "tier" each one was in. Our greek system is only 10% of the student population, so instead of promoting our own houses and bashing other ones, maybe we should all unite as "pro-greek" and not scare away PNMs. Class of 2016, don't let this website scare you. We have a great greek system at UW and it really doesn't matter how each house is rated on this website. Rush is not about trying to get into the top house. It's about finding the girls that you truly click with. PLEASE pick the house that you feel is right for you, regardless of if it's top tier or not! Good luck to all of the PNMs AND houses during rush!

By: UW
#1015by:    

Can anyone tell me when to register for rush 2012? The website does not have information or dates. When are rec letters due?

By: Irish
#1016by:    

Go to www.uwgreek.org. Registration is on there. :-)

By: @Irish
#1017by:    

your ranks are unwanted on this page. we're trying to keep things panhel before recruitment

By: below
#1018by:    

girls in the greek system. GO

By: hottest
#1019by:    

is going to answer your pathetic question

By: no one
#1020by:    

people get waaay to competative on here. i think this site brings out the extremes in everyone and attracts a lot of very opinionated people

PNMS, don't be fooled by the comments here, the majority of people in the greek system don't judge house as better or worse but most see that threre are house tendencies (ex, there might be a house with a lot of blondes, or a lot of people with X major, etc). I would say well over half of Greeks just look at a house as a sign of interests a person is likely to have and not as whether or not such and such stacks up well against others because they choze Z house.

I love being in a sorority and I hope all the PNMs can find their niche in the Greek system too!

By: extremes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.