facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 101 of 108
#1001by:    

stop you're a disgrace to the greek system, you really are. tri-delta is a great sorority and no one ever forces anyone to drink if they don't want to and i know that first hand because i do not drink ever and no one makes me feel uncomfortable about my choice not to drink. but shall we talk about how kappa forced all their pledges to get drunk and then go trick-or-treating in a residential neighborhood? oh and get your numbers right. over half our fall pledge class didn't drop.

By: below
#1002by:    

i can attest to the below statements. chi omegas sure do love that nose candy

By: yup
#1003by:    

ok i'm in alpha phi and have several friends from tri delta and i can tell you do not listen to everything you hear. tri delta is a great sorority, i preffed there and honestly i don't believe they're much different than the type of girls we get in alpha phi. the rumors started by the girl a few posts down are just awful and not true and i really really hope she's not someone in my house. what a shame.

By: really?!
#1004by:    

Tridelt actually had a lot of pledges drop. Like they started out with over 60 or something insane cause they didn't have members, and now there's only like 30 left from the fall. Talk to some of their girls, they'll tell you. It's a shame, because a lot of the tridelts I've met have been really cool, and I seem like they are pretty close. They just have a huge problem keeping girls in.

By: Agree
#1005by:    

by the beginning of second semester tri delta had 45 out of 60 left from their fall pledge class when they did spring rush. please stop spreading false data. tri delta is working to correct the problem of retention

#1006by:    

clearly a TriDelt, do you ladies have nothing better to do with your time?

so 15 drops? that's a lot of girls. How is DDD doing well again?

By: re: below
#1007by:    

Not the best defense to bash another house (XO) in order to make your own house (Tridelt) look better. Just sayin'

By: Not the best
#1008by:    

1. Gphi
2. Kappa
3. DG
4. AXO
5. PiPhi/APhi
6. XO
7. AEPhi
8. KAT
9. DDD
10. SDT

By: just so we're clear
#1009by:    

Agree, except I wouldn't tie Aphi and Pi Phi.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1010by:    

agreed

By: @below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.