facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 100 of 108
#991by:    

aephi is not even CLOSE to chi-o. don't be so stupid... aephi is way lower on an entire different level

By: woah
#992by:    

yeah okay....

By: below
#993by:    

Happy Summer everyone! And, to those girls rushing in Fall 2012: Every house on campus is amazing; I truly mean that. Each has it's own niche with special girls. Being Greek at Wisconsin is fantastic---you'll love it!

By: UWGreek
#994by:    

Love the message below. Very true!

By: uwGreek
#995by:    

every sorority on this campus is awesome. each one has something unique to offer in anyone. greek life here is nothing like in the south, it is so much more laid back. to all girls going through recruitment in the fall, please PLEASE keep an open mind and do NOT be swayed by the comments said on each houses page. they are not an accurate representation at all. be yourself and choose somewhere you will feel comfortable being yourself. the best advice i've ever gotten was to picture yourself on your worst day, no makeup, in sweats--the girls you'd feel comfortable being around like that are the girls you'd want to be your sisters. it shouldn't matter how popular they are or what frats they mix with. good luck, and follow your gut feeling!

By: go greek!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#996by:    

are you on acid? besides there are 11 houses

#997by:    

Yeah right, 12 alum.
1.GPhi
2.Kappa
3.DG
4.AXO
5.PiPhi
6.APhi
7.XO
8.AEPhi
9.Theta
10.DDD
11.SDT

By: Hahahahahaha
#998by:    

1. Gamma Phi
2. Kappa
3. DG
4. AXO
5. Pi Phi
6. Alpha Phi
7. DDD
8. Chi O
9. AEPhi
10. Theta
11. SDT

By: hahah 12alum
#999by:    

ok, Tridelt

#1000by:    

Something more to add..

My roommate and her friends all dropped right after this big social that they had first semester...and apparently a lot of other girls did too...because the older girls FORCED them to drink so much and wouldn't even help take care of them when they got sick. In my house that would NEVER happen, and I hope it wouldn't happen in most others. It's the same girls that self rank on here all the time. People should know the truth.

By: Re: Truth about DDD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.