facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Wisconsin - UW General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 10 of 108
#91by:    

Chi O - You wish you were better than Pi Phi. Boom Roasted.

By: Boom. Roasted.
#92by:    

AChiO
AEPhi
Tridelt
Theta
Pi Phi

Interesting. Discuss.

By: spring recruitment
#93by:    

Aephi is the only real surprise. Also surprised that Alpha Phi is participating.

By: re: spring recruit.
#94by:    

you mean that you're surprised that Alpha Phi ISN'T participating?

By: RE: spring rush
#95by:    

Changing the subject here. Can you give me input? My daughter just got in to WI. We come from a big Greek family. But this girl wants to do marching band! Back in 1980 no decent house at my college would take a "bandie"! Have things changed? Are there any marching band girls that get to go Greek??

By: Midwest Mama
#96by:    

Band is actually really respectable at Wisconsin. They have a very good reputation as being one of the best college bands. However, all the people that I know in band aren't interested in Greek life at all. They do their own thing, stick together and go to band parties. They practice a ton, so it's hard for them to be involved in other orgs. That said, I'm sure they're girls in band that are also in sororities, I just don't know any. And I don't think it's because any houses cut girls because they're in the band. I just don't think many band girls rush. I hope that helps.

By: Re:midwest mama
#97by:    

band IS extremely respectable at wisconsin. band is extremely comprable to being in a sorority - there are older members to get to know, tons of opportuniities to get involved, and of course representing wisconsin. if your daughter doesn't want to rush, don't force her to. let her try band and she can always rush sophomore year.

By: Re: midwest mama
#98by:    

I hope your daughter likes lots of alcohol and pot.... cause they haze WAAAAAAY harder than any sorority or frat. your little angel's gonna change a LOT.... LOL! Band is pretty wild and the band members are tight.

A Kappa was in the band and married the WI Basketball MVP. Band members are VERY popular.

I would reccomend your daughter build her alcohol tolerance up NOW!

By: re: Band and MWMAMA
#99by:    

I'm thinking about rushing this spring, and went on the greek website a couple of days ago where it stated that AChiO, AEPhi, TriDelta, KAT and Pi Phi were participating. Now I just went to the website to check dates and it said that AChiO, Alpha Phi, TriDelta and PiPhi are the only ones participating? What happened to KAT & AEPhi? And, it looks like Alpha Phi was added? Does anyone know what's going on?

By: question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#100by:    

From what I hear, the spring rush tends to fluctuate with participants until shortly before events start rushing. I heard Pi Phi has cancelled rush because of quota, but I'm not sure.

By: COB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.