facebook

question

by:    

People make such a big deal of Kappa on this site. They make it sound like they are THE house and is EVERY girl's TOP pick with all other houses coming in second.

Do people ever put Kappa as their second choice? Is it totally unheard of to pick another house over them?

Posted By: Freshman PNM
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

just a fair warning and something to keep in mind- a couple of my friends went kappa last year purely because of that #1 connotation and they actually ended up hating it and feeling very out of place because they felt that they couldn't truly be themselves.. as cliche as it sounds it is very true. If you end up picking a sorority based on just a ranking, then you're going to be paying an excessive amount of money for friends whose company you don't actually enjoy.. just think about it..

By: afsdfs
#12by:    

As much as I LOVE kappas now, I put them last during rush. I know it sounds corny but try to rush based on your conversations with the girls. I couldn't see myself there, or in a lot of the "better" houses, because I (personality wise) didn't think I would fit in. That's a totally valid thought to have.

By: honesty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.