facebook

middle tier

by:    

Will you still have a fun greek experience in college if you end up in a middle tier house? From what I can tell there's a huge drop off between the big 5 and everyone else. If I don't end up in one of those five houses, should I just not go greek or what

Posted By: incoming student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Im confused why people keep saying the big 5. thats a term that soft kids in sig ep keep using to boost their rep, fiji is better than sig ep and theta chi is arguably better too. There is only 4 houses that continue to only socialize with top tier sororities, throw down the hardest, and recruit the best kids that love to go out and party. Those 4 houses are ksig, sig chi, DU, and SAE

By: ???
by: lol   

nope. stop fiji and theta chi
you aren't better than sig ep. shut up and stop

By: lol
#2by:    

If you're that worried about being cool then you should rush sig ep. It's full of kids like you

By: Response

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Check out the houses, see if you like the guys. It all comes down to if you get along with the bros. I know guys in big 5 houses who don't get along with their brothers, and I know guys in smaller houses like Psi U and Pi Lam that have no resentment for not being in a "top house" because their brotherhood is so strong. Regardless where you join, you will party, you will meet girls, and you won't have any regrets. This is UW-Madison, not greek heavy southern school where your letters decide your experience.

By: Simple
by: trudat   

That's true. At this school, Greek life isn't that important. 90% of the people who go here don't give a rip about houses or tiers. Do what makes you feel comfortable. If you find a niche, that's great. And who cares what other people think?

By: trudat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.