facebook

greek unity

by: well

So we hear end over end how we don't have a unified Greek life here on campus. But I want to ask you people. What exactly are we supposed to do differently so to become "united" and a strong "community"? You go to any big school and all the Greek houses equally hate each other just as ours do here. It's the capitalistic nature of our alpha personalities to want the best for our organizations/interests and no one else's. So unless I'm missing something, I don't know what type of utopian Langdon you are all imagining.

Posted By: well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idea   

maybe banding together against the anti-greek school and not fighting amongst ourselves? it's basically game of thrones

By: idea
#2  by: Nah   

I don't think its fair to think it's possible for all the houses to get along and all. But there's are without a doubt issues that the greek community can and should come together against.

A really good example of that was when there was the hearing about moving rush/recruitment. Houses didnt argue for their own benefit, they aregued to protect the greek system as a whole.

Tl; dr greek life at our school is superficially divided, but when it really matters, we stand together. That shouldn't and won't ever change

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.