facebook

next year

by:    

If there was ever a time for someone to make a push into the big 5, it's this coming year with sig chi wrecked, sae completely homeless and du rebuilding. I'm not saying it'll happen, I'm just saying it's the best opportunity I've seen in my 3 years here.

Cough, maybe theta chi's house came at exactly the right time?

Posted By: next year
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

if they do well in rush, if the other houses are hurting to that great of an extent (which is unlikely). Fiji probably has a better chance than them if anyone was to "make a push". Still a house on the rise and not annoyingly so. All that being said they have a really great group of guys, especially this past years' pledge class & probably the most philanthropic house at UW

By: maybe
by: the   

only house either of them could take the place of is sig chi, it could happen but it depends on how this year goes for 35 person, houseless and probationed sig chi.

the other houses being hurt just makes it more likely girls will go parties at the middle tier houses instead of at top tier off campus/senior house parties.

theta chi would need to rush amazingly, like i'm talking basically steal the every good rushee from every possible house and that won't happen. they need a year in their new house to boost their rep

By: the

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.