facebook

fraternities overview

by:    

ksig- best pregames, difficult to get a bid if not from chicago
sig ep- brand new house, hang out with top sororities
sae- no house, bring in some of the best, yet douchiest guys
sig chi- will be difficult to keep thriving with house rented out- went the hardest out of all the frats, haze hard
du- will be on campus next year, dont know much about them right now
theta chi- will have an awesome new house, soft when it comes to parties
fiji- i think the best house on the lake- far down on langdon, dont get the best rushes
pike- have nice group of guys/brotherhood, but will never make it past middle tier without a real house

Posted By: yeah
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would agree this is accurate

By: .
#2by:    

Way to forget Sammy, AEPI and The Lodge who throw down way harder than some of these guys.

By: Lol
#3by:    

"BIG 5"

KSig is pretty Chicago suburbs but not being from there wont kill you in rush, known for their pregames but their parties at 408 are damn solid too
SAE: Ksig is to Chicago like SAE is to Minnesota. Hockey and LAX bros. I personally don't think they are any more douchey than other houses. St. Patty's day is their best party
DU: they kept it together pretty well when they were off with strong rushes. The renovations to their new house are really coming together. That being said, it'll take them a lil bit to get back up there. They aren't your stereotypes frat guy but have a ton of personality
Sig Chi went super hard and was up there, but they did some stupid stuff and it's really gonna hurt them this coming year.
Sig Ep: They are the most diverse of the big 5. They chill with good sororities and throw fun parties but they get a lot of crap for trying so hard to be tfm

By: my .02

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: honest..   

I'm a girl in a good sorority and I know NO ONE in DU. How long will they be considered top for? Also Sig Chi is gonna be in a seriously rough position.

By: honest..
#4by:    

"UPPER MIDDLE"
Both FIJI/Theta Chi are benefiting a ton from the probations. Both are on the upswing. They are honestly really similar houses too
FIJI: Mostly cool guys and a few weird ones. Nice house on Langdon, too bad it's so far down. Their parties are average but Islander is always a lot of fun.
Theta Chi: The most involved out of the relevant houses. Their new house is going to be sick. A lot of west coast stoners in their newer pledge classes. Parties are a let down this year, but they also don't have a real house this year

By: my .02

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.