facebook

alpha phi improvements

by:    

I'm a senior this year and I'm honestly just curious about what people feel are the main reasons alpha phi has been able to improve their campus image and move up in the ranks. When I was a freshman they were definitely seen as right down at the bottom with TriDelta and Theta. It's been cool to see how they've been able to transform so much over these few years!

Posted By: literally curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lol.. Obviously an Aphi who posted this. In all honesty ... Haven't moved up at all. They use to be lower than tri delt and theta but now they're about them but they're still bottom three

By: Lol
by: ummm   

In response to @Lol "In all honesty ... Haven't moved up at all. They use to be lower than tri delt and theta but now they're about them but they're still bottom three"

^^^ ....seriously one of the most untrue comments you could make, which just makes you look like an idiot insecure about an improving house. Not even close to the truth. APhi is on par with Pi phi, and I'd probably even give them the edge there for now.

By: ummm
#2by:    

I think it had a lot to do with PiPhi not getting the greatest pledge class this year, and alpha phi kind of moving into their spot in the rankings.

By: really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.