facebook

sig chi?

by:    

anyone know whats going on with them? are they about to be kicked off?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it's pretty rare that a group gets totally kicked off. sig chi has a strong alumni base that I'm sure donates a pretty penny or two to the university. this is why du didn't get kicked off for their incident (i think someone works high up for siemens who donates a loooooot).

we'll see what happens, but i doubt it'll happen. but then again, AXiD is looking for a house...

By: well
by: officially   

right now they are on an extended probation and due to a membership review, from what i've heard, they are down to around 55 members and are leasing a ton of their house to make up for it

BUT

everyone who got membership reviewed out is just gonna stay around unofficially. however, if they get in trouble again, there's a very real chance they will get their charter pulled, especially after their colored history

By: officially
#2by:    

55 members with 25 pledges initiating, plus everyone else on special alumni status will stick around Unofficially, they're not going anywhere soon

By: Meow
#3by:    

their alumni own the house so they kind of own it. the university can't take it from them. their nationals are not letting the "alumni" members live in the chapter house because it is against the rules. there will still be active sig chi members living in the house, but there may also be some other people too people the house is really big and their alumni don't want to lose money on empty rooms.

By: house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.