facebook

smh

by:    

This website is incredibly embarrassing and we all need to realize that Greek Life won't be at UW much longer if this is how we represent ourselves as a community. Tiers are irrelevant; it's about finding connections that will last a lifetime and supporting chapters in their operations that make our Greek Community prosperous when compared to the other organizations on UW. I'm about to graduate and am still best friends with my freshman roommate who pledged a sorority that is considered lesser than the sorority I pledged. I dated a "top-tier bro" before I met my boyfriend in my accounting class who is in an "irrelevant frat." And in no way am I complimented when I read rankings of my sorority and the only thing I read over and over is, "They're so hot and love to party." Get a grip Badgers, it's only a matter of time until UW has had enough of our lousy representation and gives us the boot regardless how much philanthropy and service that we put in to make up for horribly risk-managed parties, mediocre GPAs, and irresponsibility. I grit my teeth at the thought of what people are gonna comment underneath this, so I'll do myself the favor, as well as the Greek Community, and not waste my time coming back to this site ever again. Good luck to everyone competing in the Humo Final Show. Good luck to everyone graduating and on the new chapters in your lives as real people. And good luck to all Greek underclassmen who will be working to rebuttal what we've all been guilty of.

Posted By: PSA
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

guaranteed you are the chillest girl in your house

By: damn chica
#2by:    

nukkas lookin' like PREACH

By: drizzy
#3by:    

One of my friends just sent me a snapchat of this saying I had to read it, and I'm really happy I did. Thank you for posting, except this is something that needs to be typed in the Odyssey and not on a website like this so it reaches an audience that is more relevant. Hopefully you read this and consider it? Good luck to you too!!! :)

By: :)
#4by:    

comradery and competition is something that never will and never should go away, it keeps each chapter in check on what they're slacking on and what they're doing well at. but there's a huge difference between competition and being pretentious as hell. gotta say i agree with everything you had to say, something i will bring to my committee's attention to see what improvements we can make. thanks

By: touche

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.