facebook

sophomore rushing

by:    

I'm going to be a sophomore next year and want to rush. I was wondering how likely it is to get in to a sorority as a sophomore, and what houses are more lenient with older girls?

Posted By: JustWondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa is the only sorority that I haven't met a girl who rushed as a sophomore from. It'd definitely be more selective overall, but you will find your perfect house.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: nope   

I know people who made kappa as a sophomore. every house rushes sophs, it's overall harder to get a bid tho

By: nope
by: actually   

there were a fair amount of sophomores in Kappa's pledge classes the last couple of years. Usually the sophomores that make GPhi, Kappa or DG are transfers who already know people, or girls who hung out with girls in those houses their freshmen year. There were sophomores in every "freshman" pledge class this year---except maybe AEPhi.

By: actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.