facebook

sororities and fraternities

by:    

which ones hand out the most with each other?

Posted By: 90--0=
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not a fan of these types of posts. With 100+ people in each organization, everyone pretty much hangs out everyone. I'm a junior and I have friends in almost every single one of those houses, both guys and girls, and I've partied, chilled, hooked up, whatever, with all of them.

By: uw
by: yup   

I soooo agree. Not everyone in my house hangs out with just one fraternity or the same one for that matter. Some are mostly at top tier frats, some at middle, etc. It's just wherever their friends are or where they like to be. Truth is, I'm rarely at the frat my sorority was listed with in the original post!

By: yup
#2by:    

Best way to do this: when looking at the ranks of frats and sororities, each one hangs out with 2 "above" and 2 "below" their respective rank. Think of it that way

By: yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.