facebook

saw this as a comment

by: Saw this

Saw this as a comment on a post, but for all those asking about parties/social aspect of greek life, here:

"Alright, just to lay things out,
You can find any girl from any top tier sorority at any Ksig, SAE, Sig Chi, DU and Sig ep party. There are also girls from every single sorority at most of these parties

Both FIJI and Theta Chi have girls from top tier sororities at their parties, however, most the girls at the parties are from upper middle/middle sororities

You would not find any girls in Kappa Gphi or DG at a lodge, pike or chi phi party. For these parties, there are some middle tier girls but most of the girls are the parties are theta or tridelt.

That's a bit over simplified, but that's kinda the gist of things"

Posted By: Saw this
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

spot on

By: yep
#2  by: not all true   

i know for a fact that at least one of those have a social with lodge and a number of girls went to the pike formal.

By: not all true
by: kFeb 19, 2014 10:11:20 AM

OK pike you put a kappa as your sweetheart even though two of you know her because shes a kappa

By: k
by: hahaFeb 19, 2014 6:38:12 PM

^hahaha get bent pike how's your house?

By: haha
by: yeaFeb 20, 2014 1:08:25 AM

i agree, i know sig chi kappa sig sig ep and du are on probation

By: yea
by: not all trueFeb 21, 2014 9:52:54 AM

sorry boys, i'm in one of those sororities not pike - unintentional consequences, sorry pike

By: not all true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.